AWC are proud to be supporting the 8th International WSUD Conference to be held on the Gold Coast from 25th to 29th of November.read more
AWC were lucky enough to provide design and construction services to Gin Gin Surf Lodge in the Mentawai Islands - off West Sumatra, Indonesia.read more
AWC are pleased to announce that we will be presenting 2 papers at the upcoming 2015 Stormwater Queensland Conference in Toowomba on Wednesday, 15th and Thursday, 16th July. We have been working hard over the past 12 months (since the Noosa Heads get together), working on many aspects of stormwater management with Councils, developers and State Government.read more
AWC have recently been engaged by Jaragun - a north QLD indigenous land management group - to complete the detailed design and commissioning of a 10ha constructed wetland to treat agricultural runoff in Babinda.read more
AWC is pleased to announce that we have been made a Local Buy pre-qualified supplier. Local Buy is the Local Government Association of Queensland (LGAQ) procurement services company and develops contractual arrangements for councils and government entities - eliminating the need for government authorities to establish their own supply contracts.read more
AWC have rebranded to present a cleaner, fresher image. Our new logo is based on the four earth elements: Earth, Fire, Water and Plants. These elements cover the wide range of environmental assessment projects undertaken by AWC.read more
UPDATE 20 Oct 2014: Unfortunately AWC (with NSW RMS) was unsuccessful in the 2014 Banksia Sustainability Awards. Nevertheless, a great project! AWC have entered a project in the 2014 Banksia Sustainability in the MMG Sustainable Water Management category.read more
Construction Environmental Management Plans Offer Natural Solutions
Our construction environmental management plans outline your construction project to minimise the effects on the environment and surrounding areas. AWC (Australian Wetlands Consulting) is the industry leader in ecological consulting, stormwater, wastewater, and catchment management. Discover the ways that we provide simple, natural solutions to complex problems.
Why Trust AWC Regarding Wetlands Consulting?
As climate change and runoff from urban and agricultural land use stress Australia’s vibrant marine ecosystem, we work with landowners and local and state governments to address water pollution.
- Our goal for the community is to offer natural solutions for pollution runoff. Naturally-based treatment technology is one of our team’s passions. We will redesign the landscape using plants, soil, and rocks and avoid treatment plants, pipes, and valves that can become an eyesore.
- Our commitment to working in partnership with the community to educate rather than dominate the discussion allows community members to drive the process of fixing water quality, helping us to engage long-term solutions.
- When you work with the environment in a symbiotic relationship as we do, the solutions are natural. Wetlands teem with vegetation, birds, animals, and microbes that treat water naturally. We empower landowners to create valuable wetlands to treat wastewater, which is one of many essential parts of managing in a global environment.
We are the team to turn to regarding water, environment, and ecological design. Whether we partner with the government or the local sector, we remain the industry leader in environmental consulting as well as stormwater, wastewater, and catchment management. Discover some issues that we can help our clients address:
- We provide preliminary site investigation in Australia that includes conducting a historical collection and analysis to determine if there are contamination or pollution issues on the land under consideration for development. A better understanding of the site enables us to support safer development without delays due to unforeseen problems.
- Our erosion and sediment control plans provide information in two parts. Erosion control minimises disturbed areas by reducing the amount of soil that can run off during rainstorms. We encourage stabilisation of the exposed soil, and sediment control will back up any runoff that escapes during erosion control.
- Catchment management in NSW will save landowners and communities money by reducing the costs of energy use and carbon emissions. We tackle water pollution at the source rather than through treatment. One example of our work is installing weather stations that can alert farmers regarding when to avoid using pesticides. Rainstorms may make it an unsuitable time to cover crops since runoff is more likely.
About the Professionals at AWC
We combine exceptional technical skills and knowledge with more than 25 years of experience.
- Our firm technical grounding is evident in the study, research, and experience that we put to use in our natural solutions to combat polluted water treatment. Our working knowledge of statistics in environmental reporting and understanding of associated laws and regulations help us to expedite approvals.
- We focus on finding our clients pragmatic solutions. Nature is a formidable partner in solving pollution issues, and our job is to translate natural solutions into beneficial and straightforward paths forward.
- We are a streamlined company that is responsive, offering high-quality service with a depth of experience.
Why You Should Partner with AWC
Look to us if you want to simplify complex issues. We will speed up approvals with our experience working with regulations and government review, bringing value to every project that you entrust to us. Begin creating a better environment through sustainable and innovative solutions today. Please contact us with any questions.