AWC worked with Mackay Regional Council to rehabilitate 720m of Little McCready’s Creek between Bucasia-Mackay Rd and Dawson Blvd.read more
AWC are working to improve water quality on the Great Barrier Reefread more
Australia Wetlands Consulting Senior Ecologist Eli Dutton and Ecologist Hannah Reid are Accredited Biodiversity Assessment Method Assessors (BAM Assessor) under the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 (NSW).read more
AWC wins 2017 Awards for Excellence in Integrated Stormwater Design! Kirkham Rise Estate, Cobbitty is a new development set in a historic landscape with high ecological values. Through integration of WSUD principles and ecologically sensitive design the project team developed a site sensitive response which maintained and enhanced site amenity and environmental values while effectively managing stormwater quality and quantity. Excellence in construction and great cmmunication ensured and excellent build, reduced cost and rapid establishment.read more
AWC (Byron Bay) have recently obtained ISO 9001 accreditation. Over a six month period AWC developed and implemented our Quality Assurance (QA) system, gaining certification in September 2011. All AWC’s projects are now run under our ‘certified’ QA system….that includes all computer models, field monitoring equipment, MUSIC modelling and OH and S procedures accreditedread more
AWC are presenting 3 oral papers at the 2011 River symposim, within the Society for Wetland Scientists (SWS) themed sessionread more
The purpose of the Nerang Estuary Ecosystem Health Study is to accurately assess the health of the estuary and provide Gold Coast City Council with a detailed management strategy.read more
Here at AWC we are proud to support leading cancer research charity, The Australian Cancer Research Foundation (ACRF). The ACRF is committed to funding world-class cancer research that has the power to defeat cancer.read more
AWC are proud to be supporting the 8th International WSUD Conference to be held on the Gold Coast from 25th to 29th of November.read more
AWC were lucky enough to provide design and construction services to Gin Gin Surf Lodge in the Mentawai Islands - off West Sumatra, Indonesia.read more
Construction Environmental Management Plans Offer Natural Solutions
Our construction environmental management plans outline your construction project to minimise the effects on the environment and surrounding areas. AWC (Australian Wetlands Consulting) is the industry leader in ecological consulting, stormwater, wastewater, and catchment management. Discover the ways that we provide simple, natural solutions to complex problems.
Why Trust AWC Regarding Wetlands Consulting?
As climate change and runoff from urban and agricultural land use stress Australia’s vibrant marine ecosystem, we work with landowners and local and state governments to address water pollution.
- Our goal for the community is to offer natural solutions for pollution runoff. Naturally-based treatment technology is one of our team’s passions. We will redesign the landscape using plants, soil, and rocks and avoid treatment plants, pipes, and valves that can become an eyesore.
- Our commitment to working in partnership with the community to educate rather than dominate the discussion allows community members to drive the process of fixing water quality, helping us to engage long-term solutions.
- When you work with the environment in a symbiotic relationship as we do, the solutions are natural. Wetlands teem with vegetation, birds, animals, and microbes that treat water naturally. We empower landowners to create valuable wetlands to treat wastewater, which is one of many essential parts of managing in a global environment.
We are the team to turn to regarding water, environment, and ecological design. Whether we partner with the government or the local sector, we remain the industry leader in environmental consulting as well as stormwater, wastewater, and catchment management. Discover some issues that we can help our clients address:
- We provide preliminary site investigation in Australia that includes conducting a historical collection and analysis to determine if there are contamination or pollution issues on the land under consideration for development. A better understanding of the site enables us to support safer development without delays due to unforeseen problems.
- Our erosion and sediment control plans provide information in two parts. Erosion control minimises disturbed areas by reducing the amount of soil that can run off during rainstorms. We encourage stabilisation of the exposed soil, and sediment control will back up any runoff that escapes during erosion control.
- Catchment management in NSW will save landowners and communities money by reducing the costs of energy use and carbon emissions. We tackle water pollution at the source rather than through treatment. One example of our work is installing weather stations that can alert farmers regarding when to avoid using pesticides. Rainstorms may make it an unsuitable time to cover crops since runoff is more likely.
About the Professionals at AWC
We combine exceptional technical skills and knowledge with more than 25 years of experience.
- Our firm technical grounding is evident in the study, research, and experience that we put to use in our natural solutions to combat polluted water treatment. Our working knowledge of statistics in environmental reporting and understanding of associated laws and regulations help us to expedite approvals.
- We focus on finding our clients pragmatic solutions. Nature is a formidable partner in solving pollution issues, and our job is to translate natural solutions into beneficial and straightforward paths forward.
- We are a streamlined company that is responsive, offering high-quality service with a depth of experience.
Why You Should Partner with AWC
Look to us if you want to simplify complex issues. We will speed up approvals with our experience working with regulations and government review, bringing value to every project that you entrust to us. Begin creating a better environment through sustainable and innovative solutions today. Please contact us with any questions.